Kindly submit abstracts online. Selected abstracts in all the thematic areas will be included in the Book of Abstracts, and the delegate will present the poster. Best posters in each thematic area will be awarded.
All abstracts must be written in English and should be provided in MS-Word Format (.doc or .docx only) typed in Times New Roman using font size of 12 with single line spacing.
The following sections are required and should be in this order:
- Title – Title of the paper should be in Bold UPPER CASE.
- Authors & Co-authors – Complete Name and affiliation of the Author(s) should be provided.The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- Abstract text – The abstract text should have a maximum of 300 words and should be organized as follows: objectives, methods, results and conclusions. One Figure or Table can be included and should be placed within the text at the appropriate point.
- Key words – Not more than five key words should be provided
- Registration is compulsory for presenting Author
- Abstracts will not be edited. Authors are responsible for any spelling, grammatical or typographical errors contained in the submitted abstracts.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your abstract submission.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Abstract documents can be uploaded directly on the conference website (http://www.ngasm.org/).